Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What a year this has been....

This last year has been amazing. We are continuing to home school our kids and loving it for now. I am enrolled at Texas State University and loving it. Godfrey, my husband, started a new job and is doing well. He is also planning on going back to school to improve his career path. Wow...the miracles that have happened in our lives. Going from being told Godfrey had terminal cancer to not having cancer at all. Then making a decision to move to Austin, Texas for a lot of reasons. Ie...Godfrey's health, my commute to work, being closer to nature, less stress, a more family friendly place to raise our kids, etc...

We are so blessed. Godfrey's health has actually improved. He has some strange lung disorder. After we had been in Austin for 6 months...the Dr's here said his breathing had actually improved. Yeah!!!

I've grown so much this past few years....wow....what a few years can do.

I'm looking forward to learning how to write at Tx State.

I love homeschooling my children. It's sometimes a challenge but always something I love.....

We just spent a week with some family and had a blast. We were able to visit the Austin Children's Museum, the park, some downtown lofts and condos, Whole Foods (my favorite), Santa Claus, the mall, etc...

We had a blast and I'm exhausted. Will post some pictures and more writings soon.

1 comment:

Lucia Gomez said...

Hi, my name is Lucia and I've just been browsing different blogs and yours caught my eye because I saw that you have a husband that has been dealing with some health issues and I know what it's like to have someone close to you that is going through a rough time, my brother has been diagnosed with AIDS and I too know how that kind of thing can help you grow and how just a few years can make such a difference in your feelings on life and who you are overall, you don't ever have to comment back if you don't want to, nor do I expect you to, but I thought you might like to heart that someone can sort of understand where you are coming from. Besides, a comment here and there is nice sometimes.