Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sluggish time of year....

Right before Spring arrives it seems that everything moves at a snails pace. Spring can't come fast enough. Winter still drops some of her nasty storms. And so does life. After death we wait for re-birth. Sometimes birth is a slow process itself. I can remember being in my ninth month of pregnancy and thinking the birth of my child would never come and then one day....

Something starts to move and then here it comes. Spring is like this to me. Winter is so dark and dreary. And you wait and wait and then here it comes. On the way to work yesterday I saw some beautiful wild flowers blooming on the side of the road. Texas is famous for its wildflowers so stay tuned for some great pictures.

Stay strong and know Spring always follows Winter.

Blessings,
Tracey

No comments: